As a SOULution strategist and internationally recognized speaker, artist, and award winning author Joan brings razzamatzz to you!
Slumps, Bumps & Triumphs
Joan presents proactive problem-solving strategies that everyone can play with to overcome slumps and bumps to triumph at work and at home. As a professional artist, Joan brings her paintbrush to the stage to empower, enlighten, and entertain her audiences, influencing them to use their imaginations in order to alter their perspective optimistically. Joan shares her personal hurdles to demonstrate that overcoming obstacles instills a passion to forge ahead to not only survive but thrive.
- Gain a sense of perspective that will enable you to reframe and refresh for success
- Engage in experiential learning that will enable you to be a proactive problem solver
- Harness the power of communication and self-talk
Humor Prevents Hardening of the Attitudes
Is your upside-down cake more down than up? Instead of things being a piece of cake, do you feel like a fruit cake? Humor is a powerful tool to inspire positive thinking, which in turn improves physical and mental health. Happy employees mean healthy employees which saves you money, improves profits, and overall success of an organization. Joan focuses on the specific skills needed to self generate positive emotions to make lifestyle changes that stick.
- Set goals you can play with
- Learn positive perspective techniques
- Understand resilience
- Make acceptance your new buzz word
From Burn Out To Balance (Happy Hour)
Stop burnout and create balance in everyone’s life! It can be done! The key to success is taking your first step. In this interactive presentation, Joan helps participants:
- Define personal stress and societal pressures to effectively manage tension
- Introduce and optimize tools for managing stress
- Learn to combat pressures through awareness of society and self, relaxation techniques, self-affirmation, and humor
- Master resilience that will help all survive and thrive
Your People, Your Event
Book Joan for your: corporate event, church bash, wine, women and words event, or book club! We will talk about how to stay off that edge, how to learn there are no mistakes, just growth!